We Respect Your Privacy
TalentTools is a product by Envisia Learning, Inc.
We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages visits access or visit, and information volunteered by the visitor (such as survey information and/or site registrations). The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web pages and the quality of our service, and is not shared with or sold to other organizations for commercial purposes, except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
How we collect and use information
- When you open a TalentTools account we ask for information such as your name, company name, email address, billing address, credit card information.
- Envisia Learning, Inc. uses collected information for products and services provision, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, and research.
- We use return email addresses to answer any email messages we receive.
- We collect and store respondent data for our assessments. These data will be used in aggregate and anonymously for ongoing research and validation purposes. We will never share individual responses unless you ask us to.
- A cookie is a piece of text sent to your web browser and stored on your hard drive. Cookies are commonly used for authentication, storing site preferences, shopping cart contents, and as the identifier for a server-based session.
Envisia Learning, Inc. uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run TalentTools. Although Envisia Learning, Inc. owns the code, databases, and all rights to the TalentTools application, you retain all rights to your data.
Envisia Learning, Inc. may periodically update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your TalentTools account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.