- Accounts registered by automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Envisia cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account, even when Content is posted by others who have accounts under your account.
- In the use of the Service, you must not violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including, but not limited to, copyright laws).
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
Most users will never have to pay us a cent, however we do offer service and feature upgrades that do require payment.
- A valid credit card is required for paying accounts.
- The Service is billed in advance on an annual basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only United States (federal or state) taxes.
- For any upgrade or downgrade in features or support levels, your credit card that you provided will automatically be charged the new rate on your next billing cycle.
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. An email request to cancel your account is not considered definitive. You can cancel your account at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will no longer be able to access your data once you cancel.
- Your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again.
- Envisia, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other Envisia service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. Envisia reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- Envisia reserves the right at any time, with or without notice, to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof.)
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us.
- Envisia shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- All content sent through the Service is must comply with U.S. copyright law.
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your participant/respondent data remains yours.
- Envisia does not pre-screen user activity, but Envisia has the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Unless a separate support agreement is reached, technical support is only available by emailing email@example.com.
- You understand that Envisia uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, Envisia, or any other Envisia service.
- Unless with explicit permission from Envisia, you agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Envisia customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- Envisia does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that Envisia shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Envisia has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of Envisia to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Envisia and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Envisia (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.